Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall

Oh, how I love the fall.
It is by far my favorite season of all.
Everything about it, the smell, feeling in the air, life around me signifies change.
There's something refreshing about change.


This fall has been no different. I feel I have an opportunity to re-evaluate myself, who I am and who I want to be. What areas of my life do I want to improve? How can I do that? I have all sorts of ideas goals I want to set. Now is the time to put them to paper and figure out how to make them happen. I think I can do it.

Conference was this past weekend and I felt rejuvenated as I listened to the prophets council me. What a special time it is to hear their voices and feel their spirit. I can't remember a time in my life that I have looked forward to conference the way I do now. I get hungry for their words of love. I feel edified as I listen, and sad when it is over. 6 whole months until we get to do it again? That seems like a long time. I will cling to the feeling I have from this conference for as long as I can. Until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment