Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hey there


Hey, I'm Sarah. I just wanted to introduce myself before I jumped into this new blog of mine. I have done a lot of blogging up to this point and in a few different places. I have a blog where I talk about the happenings of my family, I have a blog to showcase my photography, I contribute to a recipe blog and also maintained a blog for my in-laws documenting the service they rendered during their LDS mission to Germany. I love all of these blogs and didn't want to change what they are. But I also want a blog, well journal, that is all my own. A real representation of who I am and what I think about and how I feel. That is where Seasons of Sarah comes in. I am excited to have a place to share the most personal side of me.

Right now this blog is private and no one is invited to view it. It is mine and I really want it to always feel that way. I want to write this for myself and not anyone else. I don't want to edit what I say because of the audience who might read it. I want to be all me and all how I feel no matter what. I know myself too well, and I know I might not be completely honest if I was worried about someone reading it.

So, here we go. Here I am. The anticipation of what this blog can be for me is very exciting. I can't wait to let it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment